Access Card Blocker is a standalone Access Blocking device which works with various Access Grant modules to prevent the unauthorised access. The device scans for the RFID data with onboard configurable RFID data protocol sniffer. If the RFID data matches the Access Blocker List, then the Gate signal is not triggered for the entry and exit of vehicles. The access block list can be updated using the network(Internet/Local network).
1) Access block list updation through onboard Ethernet connectivity
2) Support for Weigand 26/32/34 based readers
3) Simultaneous RFID scanning with 2 independent channels available
4) Support for firmware and configuration update through serial port.
5) Serial display(LCD/LED) support